Sections

venerdì 17 dicembre 2010

MCP complete

Here are some shots of the MCP finished. This unit has a metal chassis and features real Korry pushbuttons lighted with 28V incandescent lamps.
The unit implements all the 767 features and is interfaced via OC Cards to FSX.
The hardware for glare section includes one Mastercard, one (2 when Navs will be operative) Display card and one USB Outputs card.
Proper script has been made to include light test for the Korrys, the backlight and the digits, and bus state logic is implemented according to 767 manuals.
The lightplate is provided by my friend Philip Lambert, owner of SIMVIONICS.
The glare section will soon be updated with NAV 1 and NAV 2 modules.






1 commento:

  1. Hello,
    Can I ask you a question about your Sioc Script? I need some help with it to have the readouts from the IAS, HDG, ALT and VS into my home made MCP with opencockpitcards. Buttons and led are working fine but have trouble with the 7 segment digits the are not responding with my sioc code i think its messedup. Can I get your code for reference and checking my foulds ?

    regards john

    RispondiElimina