Sections

lunedì 25 luglio 2011

Flap Gauge

Hello, I finally finished the Flap gauge conversion started from an old boeing 727 flap gauge.
The conversion consisted in removing the existing resolvers and replacing one of them with a pot with dual side shaft: to the front shaft is directly connected the flap needle and to the back is connected a motor with planetary gear reduction. I used a kit from Tamiya which was very useful and cheap!
The front face has been made by my friend Valerio on the specs of the existing face to fit the chassis and with the 767 side crown raised. a wonderful job!!


Here are 2 pics of it at natural and lighted and following a video of it workin: