Sections

giovedì 28 luglio 2011

Spoiler automation

Thanks to a deal obtained few months ago with my friend Victor, I have now in hand the autospoiler control unit. I am working to modify the unit to work with a DC motor instead of the stock AC motor generator and replacing one of the stock LVDT with linear motion potentiometer. Me, Philip, Valerio and Victor will work together to develop a  structure based on the stock model to fit aftermarket linear actuators with integrated pots so, since we are all owners of the real Throttle quadrant, we will have it functional as the real one. Here is a first result of the lever movement. there will be an update as i'll find a suitable potentiometer to fit in order to test some sioc code I started to program. Stay tuned!

2 commenti:

  1. Looks great! I have some suggestions to discuss with you, do you have an email where I can write you? Mine is fran a t fransedano dot. Net

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Fran! you can contact me here: edoardox at fastwebnet dot it
    I'll look forward to your email.

    RispondiElimina